
I am back home again. These are our 3 bunnies. We bought them just because they are cute, but mostly because I wanted them for my grandchildren. I just wish more of my grandchildren lived close and could enjoy them. As it is, they have become very good friends with Eleanor. I really think they like her more than me. She has learned to approach them very slowly and pet them calmly, and they allow her to do that. This isn't a great picture, but Snow is on the left (she won't let anyone pet her), then Honey in the middle and Cindy on the right. In the background is Katy our dog on the outside of the pen. She is obsessed with them and watches them all the time.

This is Cindy, nick name for Cinderella (mascara around her eyes), who is friendly most of the time.

This is Honey. You see the little brown spot on her back. Down the center of her back is a brown/gold line that looks like someone dripped honey on her. She is very friendly.
Love to all my family!!!
Diane, Mom, Grandma
1 comment:
Hooray! Your blog is up and running! It looks good. I can't wait to read more of your posts.
Love ya!
Post a Comment